Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Winter

As we get ready for the winter, some things must be done. These are not jobs for me, these are Burt jobs, with a little help from Sahadut.

The job of course is cleaning the gutters, they got the back done fine.It is closer to the ground so the ladder could reach to the top. The front on the other hand is a bit different. Needless to say they did not get the front cleaned out because they were both scared of falling off the roof.

This is the decent from the back of the roof, Sahadut's face is priceless.

6 comments:

Nicole Puckett said...

How wil thw front gutters get cleaned out? Does Sahadut need some more work in Buford?

christy said...

Nikki, we are going to borrow your Dad's ladder it is bigger.That kid will do just about anything for money or chicken fingers.

amy said...

Sounds like my kind of kid! I'd do just about anything for money or chicken fingers, too!! :0)

Sharon said...

It makes me nervous just looking at the two of them on the roof.
Were they working or just playing???

The Bryant's said...

I think the next time those two try to clean out gutters, they should have to wear helmets! Good to know Sahadut can be easily bribed---now I know who to call when I our gutters need cleaning. You know Daniel doesn't do heights. :)

christy said...

They really were trying to work until they got scared!!