Wednesday, January 16, 2008

This happens all the time....

So, yesterday Burt came to pick me up at work, and said "I have some bad news." Not really in the mood to hear bad news,I said "what is it?" While the furniture delivery truck was delivering next door they ran over OUR mailbox. Let me clarify, they destroyed OUR mailbox. The driver tells Burt, that they will call it in, get us a new one blah, blah, blah. And then tells him "This happens all the time", really cause I think they need new drivers. Anyway enough with the complaining..here are the pictures.







5 comments:

Nicole Puckett said...

That's CRAZY!!!! Bad news could be worse though:) Funny!

The Bryant's said...

It's really smashed up! I hope you didn't have mail in it...

Gram said...

It would have taken some of the sting out of it if you had at least been the one getting new furniture :)

amy said...

HOLY CRAP!! where did your mail carrier put your mail today? hey... at least your post was sturdy!! HAHAHA!!

christy said...

No new furniture, but I did try.I happened to be home when the mail ran.I will say that the guy who fixed it was very nice.